Where has September gone?! I blinked and it's practically over!
I did finish the Waffle House Socks for my sister quite a few weeks ago, but was lazy and didn't weave in the ends until yesterday. But here they are now...
Pattern: Waffle House Socks by Brooklyn Handspun.
Needles: 2.75 mm DPNs (I started with HiyaHiya needles, lost one so I knit the second with Lantern Moon DPNs. I say this because I think there was enough difference to mess with the striping of the socks)
Yarn: Socks that Rock Lightweight in Turquoise.
Began: June 21, 2009
Completed: September 7, 2009
These are like the squooshiest socks ever and ever, because of both the pattern and the thickness of the yarn used. I'm really going to have to make another pair and keep them for myself (or make them for the husband, and steal them all the time). ;)
|