
Pattern: Spiral Eyelet Socks by Sandi Rosner.
Needles: 2.25mm DPNs
Yarn: White Oak Studio's tvyarn in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Began: February 19, 2008
Completed: March 9, 2008
The yarn was the only yarn that I purchased at SAFF last October. I wasn't supposed to buy any (husband said "Focus on FIBER...", since I was learning to spin) but I had to have this since Buffy is my favoritist tv show ever. It's wonderfully springy and soft and I love how the colors worked up in the finished socks.

The pattern was simple and easy, a great movie knit, or mass transit knit, or work knit... (you get the point). I think the second sock was the fastest I've ever knit. Ever.
I've already cast-on another work sock, but I'm not too sure about it. I'm using Noro sock yarn and it's tiny and it sorta sticks to itself... and in the 7 ribbing rows that I've already done the yarn broke 3 times already.
Pretty sure these are going to be put on hold for awhile. Maybe I'll start another pair. Just not sure what to knit.
|