Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally Friday

There has been knitting! There has been progress! However since you still have two days to leave a comment on this post to enter the contest… well I won’t be giving away any hints as to which knit has pulled ahead.

Please know that if you have already commented, or if you are planning on commenting, that I won’t be answering your comment via email until after a FO as I don’t want my subconscious to see a date and a project and think… “Oh, that’s quite do-able… I should aim for that.”

I do believe that in the future I will try to always have one sock project, and one simple-but-interesting bigger project on the needles. This seems to work well for the knitting mojo. As soon as these two are done I already have the next projects waiting patiently in the wings.

Well, I’m off! We have all sorts of company this weekend with my cousin’s family in town at my parents and husband’s 2nd sister and her husband also in town. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!