Wednesday, August 6, 2008

August Racing

Since the beginning of this year I’ve been bound and determined to finish at least two projects in one month. So far, each month (minus one) has had just one FO to brag about. I’m hoping August will be my two FO month as I have two projects racing to be completed first.



The Spring Forward socks are halfway through the foot of the second sock while the Clapotis for the MiL is onto the decreases!!

So since at the end of every race is a prize of some sort (even just the satisfaction of a job well done), I’m holding a contest.

Leave a comment here by noon, August 10th with which project you think will be finished first and the day you think it will be finished. Remember, just because the socks are smaller does not mean they will be worked on more than the Clapotis!

The winner will be the individual who chose the right project and day closest to actual completion date. If there is a tie I’ll draw a name.

Hmmm... I guess that means I get to go shopping for goodies for the winner!! (And it's not July anymore, so I may just pick up something for myself too! You know - because I'll have two finished projects...)