Sunday, August 10, 2008

And we have a winner!


Done! The Clapotis on August 10th!


There is something absolutely enthralling in the decreases of the Clapotis. Dropping two stitches per pattern repeat is just addicting!! Once I started to see fewer and fewer stitches on my needles, I knew that I just had to finish this, and finish it now.

True the sock was worked on as well and only has the toe and grafting to go, but the sock still wasn't seeing fewer stitches on the needles. Also true, the clapotis hasn't had it's ends woven in or has been blocked (it is in the bath right now).. so this isn't the FO post, however I do think Tuesday will be the day for that.

So Claire, Aberdonian, I'll be sending you an email shortly. Just as soon as I hit post here.

And now... I'm off to rest the wrists and to take a Sunday afternoon nap. :)