Saturday, July 19, 2008

Let the Celebration Begin!

Sooo... The past week really just sucked all the life and energy out of me. I didn't knit much, blog any, or do anything other than try to stay sane. Friday felt like the same, an eternity of a day that dragged by until I made it home and discovered...



A super package from the Piddleloop team!!. Jen really made my day and made the whole weekend brighter!


There were lots of little trinkets and goodies packed along with my new Piddly bag (which is already full).

A piggy stitchmarker from Dragon Lady Designs on Etsy.



Buttons and stitchmarkers (the top one is my absolute favorite thing ever and a day!!)


A new 4x6 pouch and awesome green flower hairpins which are so perfect for my shorter hair.


Sheepy ribbon (green too!!), fab post-it notes and a notebook perfect for my knitting doodles and notes! One can never have too many notebooks for knitting.


And my favoritist thing of all! A tiny green T-Rex, which I've named Dan. Look for him around the blog since I'm sure he'll end up in lots of random pictures!


I did arrive home to find another package on my doorstep, but that will have to wait until the next post.

PS - Random fact. The reason I love green so much and have lots and lots of green things (like all my office supplies at work are green, right down to all my pens) is because my last name means Greener in German. Heck even my car is green, although I got that before I got married... maybe it was a sign. ;)