Yesterday morning husband was in a car accident – Don't worry, no one was hurt! Minimal damage was done to the car, however the doors on one side aren't opening and closing quite as smoothly as normal. What gets me is this guy didn't have a license (I'm not sure if he just didn't have it on him, or if he didn't have one period) and he wasn't sure if the car he was driving had insurance as it was his girlfriends car. And he told the whole sob story to husband so maybe the police wouldn't get involved!
Maybe I'm just paranoid a little bit, but I always, always call for a police report. My sister's first fender-bender, in which an older gentleman turned out in front of her ended with his family convincing him that he wasn't at fault (which he was… you could see skid marks where my sister tried to stop from hitting him). But no police report was filed at the time of the accident.
I drove out to give husband his phone and by the time I got there, there were three squad cars there with the two other vehicles. I'm not sure if that was because the guy didn't have a license, or if it was normal procedure…
Anyway. Knitting content.
I did cast on another pair of socks the other night… See?
I'm not telling what pattern I chose. (And it's not up on Ravelry). So you'll just have to be patient and see.
Staritis has also reared its ugly head. There are so many temptations! I do have another market bag on the needles, however I'm making a tiny version, more for a small, throw-everything-in-it purse of sorts. I'm not really sure how it'll turn out yet. I may still frog it and make it slightly larger. So far that's the only other thing that I've given in to.
We'll see if I can last my extended weekend without starting any more projects!
|