Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Moving Mountains

Gah!!! I took today and tomorrow off to "re-organize" the house. I have no idea what I was thinking!! Sure the house may be smaller than lots, but two days to take everything out, sort through it and put it back??!! I think I must have been crazy, or on something...

So far I've managed to mangle my bedroom and all my craft supplies (and by mangled I mean made a huge mess). There's crap everywhere that I know I should get rid of, but I don't want to waste by throwing it out. Think all those stupid hotel soaps and shampoos that grow like rabbits in your closet until they take over your entire home! And I haven't even taken any in the past 3 years! I'm thinking that most are heading to Goodwill.

I'm also drowning in office supplies. I have enough pens and pencils to supply a small country (probably not really). They are still working, but we have no place to store them and there's no way that we are going to ever use all of them up. Goodwill?

The two sewing machines need to find a home somewhere as does all the raw wool that has yet to be carded... (Please don't remind me of the three bags full that still need to be cleaned!)

Old college books may be finding a new home. Yarn needs better storage. A George Foreman grill may be finding a new home (or I'll have to find room in the kitchen when I tackle the front room tomorrow).

Yesterday I did finish plying the red Corridale, unfortunately I had to seriously mess with the photos to get them to look normal and not florescent. Just think fire engine red, London phone booth red, or something like that.



I'm off to make more clutter.