Monday, April 28, 2008

FO = Jaywalkers

So, these were actually finished quite some time ago (April 17th), but I didn't get around to taking pictures before the computer crash, or before my trip to Oklahoma... so here they are now, in all their wonderous glory!



Pattern: Jaywalker (Ravelry link) by Grumperina.
Needles: 2.25mm DPNs
Yarn: Socks that Rock lightweight in G Rocks.

Began: March 10, 2008
Completed: April 17, 2008


Easy-peasy pattern with lovely results! (Granted maybe the yarn wasn't the best choice for this particular pattern if you dislike pooling). I am definitely going to make these again, except in darker colors for the husband.

I love, loved the yarn. My first time using anything from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. It was soft with a good twist, but still smooshy. The colors are very vibrant and lovely. I may already be plotting how to convince husband to let me order lots and lots more of their fibers (roving too!!)..

Maybe if I tell him that I'll knit his pair out of STR as well?? He probably would love a Raven colorway!

ETA: They aren't actually wonky looking in real life. It just happens that when placed on an irregular surface (such as an African Violet) they seem to be mishapen.