The List
1. Begin Icarus Shawl (and work on it steadily. Maybe every Monday?)
2. Knit a toe-up, short-row-heeled sock. Since I know how to do neither of these things.
3. Frog and restart Husband's sweater. It will be knit in the round instead of flat because it was just too fiddly flat.
4. Finish at least 4 socks.
5. Figure out something to use up all the handspun (other than scarves, we are disliking the scarves!)
I think that these are all doable. However I have yet to finish dad's scarf (again) due to a missed flight and luggage catching up three days later it wasn't finished. A hat for my friend, we shall not speak of the last hat, at least until the next post. Another sock for my mom to be finished by Feb. 3 more Market Bags for my family members in California as well as one large mitten for my godmother (she will be using it for story telling at school to her students).
Well, more later when the house is cleaned, and my brain is back on EST.
|