Since it's a new year and we are all taking stock of our lives and making resolutions and such I figured I'd just lay it all out. Here are all my WiP, even ones that are headed to frog pond.
1. Diamond Scarf for Dad
Right now my oldest UFO, that was supposed to be a Christmas present for 2006 and 2007. Like I said, it would have been done had our luggage not followed us to California two days after our arrival. (Is it sad that I sorta wanted it to get lost because then I wouldn't have to work on it?) After that delay and the undeniable fact that again it would not be finished... well, it hasn't been worked on much. It did grow 3 inches on Christmas day.
2. Havana for Husband
Totally heading to frog pond. The pattern is knit flat, however I'm lazy and hate counting rows and all the flipping of needles every other row drove me nuts. The whole thing will eventually be reknit in the round. (Hopefully).
3. Southwestern Socks for Mom
Almost done with the first sock. Maybe one repeat until the toe? Second one must be completed before my mom's birthday (in Feb).
4. Feather and Fan Shawl for Me
In a really stupid move on my part I cast on for this shawl last night (which I guess would mean that it hasn't actually been carried over into the new year). I blame the cold weather and tile floors in my house. But so far I'm loving it! (And I'm using up handspun stash!! Double points!) I would like to have this finished before the end of January, barring the need to purchase more roving for handspun.
Who am I kidding! I've already started searching for more roving! Just don't tell husband!! :)
Tomorrow... an overdue FO!
|