Thursday, December 20, 2007

ThursFriday!!!!

Yay! Today was my Friday at work! No more work until after the New Year! Huzzah!

I was going to have some finished spinning for you today, but Loki got into the roving yesterday morning and destroyed the 1/2 left that I had to spin. *Sigh* He has since lost his privileges to stay out of the kennel at nighttime. (He also happened to eat the Christmas lights, just the cord and a bottle of perscription eyedrops that my husband had on a shelf).

So. Tomorrow I leave for the west coast, husband and family in tow. I must pack (and finish) my dad's scarf from last Christmas, my mom's socks which I've decided will be her birthday gift in Feb... and... and... I don't know what other knitting I should take!

There are so many projects out there that I want to make! Most of them socks, but to be honest, not feeling like knitting socks today. Maybe the Feather and Fan Comfort Shawl? Hmm... or I could make another Market Bag...

Well tonight I'm going to crank out a few rows on my dad's scarf and maybe spin a bit more. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!