Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Quiet

Hmmm.. I have a feeling that the next few weeks will be quiet in Blogland. I know that I have quite a few more Christmas presents to start finish up. Actually, I really only have four. Three of which are already started and a good bit of the way through.

Today, husband and I spent the entirety of the afternoon lounging around as husband had to work until 1 a.m. this morning. (City Holiday shindig, it was crazy). So we vegged and watched two Harry Potter movies that were showing on the ABC Family channel as well as Ratatoullie (sp?). All the while I worked on a hat for my best friend.

May I present... my first strand work!



Not bad, if I may say so myself! Not bad. Definitely a lot more fun and not nearly as difficult as I imagined. (Although I'm only using two colors, I can't imagine using four or five!) And it's moving faster than I thought too. I hope to have this one off within the week. *Crosses fingers*

So what presents do you still have on the needles?