I got home to find my last SP11 package waiting for me and since husband had beaten me home (I had to run to the post to mail off my package to my SP11 spoilee), I had to wait to open it until he finished in the yard.
A side note: I usually wait for my husband to open these things because he graciously allows me to spend money to participate in SP11 so therefore he gets to share in the excitement and joy of opening the packages. He doesn't actually get to open the packages, but if there are little wrapped ones then he chooses the order in which they are opened. Fun for all!
Well, it's about to rain here, so the pictures are horribly dark and the flash had to be used, so please forgive the photos.
Seriously, look how pretty these are wrapped!
Oh the goodies!! There's Spunky Electric Roving, Doggie goodies (no wonder they were sitting so attentively when I was opening the presents!), a beautiful orifice hook and a tin of luscious chocolate! Husband dove right into the chocolate while I was taking pictures!
This orifice hook is just beautiful! So colorful and cheerful!
And Spunky Electric Roving, 50/50 Merino, Tencel blend in Riverwalk. I've yet to try Spunky Electrics fibers (she's definitely been on the list) and now I can dive right in!! Yay!! I can't wait to see how this spins up!
Thank you so much Linda! You've been an awesome secret pal!!
|