Monday, December 3, 2007

Bah Humbug!

Grrrr! So I finished all the strandwork on the hat. Figured I'd try it on again (I tried in on at the beginning of the strandwork).

It doesn't fit



The strandwork is too tight and I don't think that it would fit anyone with a normal, adult sized head! Poop! (On the plus side, it does look very very good).

So I don't know if I should rip it all back or just keep knitting (I'm at the decreases for pete's sake). I'm sure that this will fit someone. Just not sure who. Either way, I thought that this present was almost off the needles... :(

For now, the hat is in timeout. (Teach it to get four hours of my time tonight and then act up!)

A decision will need to be made soon. Just not tonight. Or tomorrow. Or maybe the next day.

Bleh.