Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Booty!

Now for the post that you all really wanted to see! The booty I hauled off from SAFF!


Meet Genji, my new mascot! My mother-in-law bought him for me and now he is sitting proudly on my desk at work protected by my little Atlas. I love him!



Some awesome soap from The Soap Shed And the only yarn I picked up was from White Oak Studio. With a colorway like "Buffy" how could I not?!



Husband insisted that we purchase a swift (From Knitting Notions)... so no more helping me wind yarn. :)


I also got a niddy noddy... you know for the yarn that I spin up on my WHEEL!! (Sorry, I'm excited)!




I think his name wants to be Norbert. I'm not really sure. That's the first name that popped into my head and has stayed there. But I'm not sure how well that fits him. What do you guys think?

And of course, what would one do with a wheel without fiber?!

Clockwise from the top, llama (actually from my SiL, not from SAFF), Yak (from Susan's), Baby Camel and a 50/50 Silk/Cashmere blend... from... from... crap I forget! And last but not least Alpaca from Little Barn.


Camel


Silk/Cashmere blend. Horrible picture, the color looks more like liquid Mercury and is just so awesome.


Wow that took me a long time to post! Now I'm off to eat dinner that husband has so thoughtfully prepared. Mac 'n' Cheese here I come! :)