Friday, September 21, 2007

One down.

Yesterday I called in sick. I had actually made it half way to work before feeling so nauseous that I had to pull over. Fun times.

As soon as I got home I pulled the covers back over my head and slept until 11. After that the day was a blur of napping on the couch with two blankets (even though the AC was set to 80) and knitting while the tv was on in the background.

Oh see the progress that was made!





One wrist warmer down, one to go! The funny stitch on the cables is not noticeable at all once they are stretched so that worked out well. I also managed 2 rounds on the baby present.

All in all the day was fairly productive, especially for never moving off of the couch. :) I'm back at work today because I have a meeting but hopefully it will fly by and I can go home and enjoy this rainy, dreary, Florida weather from the comfort on my home, in my pjs, with my babies.

Yay for Fridays! And hopefully presents in the mail!