Monday, September 24, 2007

Yay for Mondays!

Today has been awesome! Like the kind of day that I would repeat over and over and over.

I had the wonderful opportunity to sleep in a whole hour today as I had a doctors appointment at 8 a.m. Well, I just had to get blood drawn for my appointment on Wednesday. Anyway! I know that doesn't sound all that wonderful, but as the daughter of a doctor and a nurse, who herself majored in Sports Medicine... well, things like having blood taken does not bother me in the least. In fact I really sort of think the whole thing is really interesting. (I'm strange I know).

So in addition I made it to work at 9 a.m. (because parking around here is a pain) a whole 2 hours later than normal! And now the day is almost finished and I get to go home to hopefully find presents on my doorstep. Granted the presents are for my SP11 but there should be one in there for me that I can take some photos of.

Tomorrow, Halo 3 comes out which means that husband will be attached to the t.v. for the next month or so (which means lots of knitting time for me). AND! Wednesday should fly by as well because I have my doctors appointment. Just the yearly checkup so no worries. Did I mention that I lost a few pounds when I got on the Dr's scale this morning?

I love it!

Hope everyone else's Mondays are equally as lovely! :)