The Monkeys are done! Huzzah! I finished them Saturday night in between trying to salvage the yarn that puppy #3 tangled. (By the way, the yarn is still tangled, but we are slowly making progress).
Pattern: Monkey Socks by Cookie A.
Needles: 2.5 mm DPNs
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill in Wild Cherry
I cast on the Padded Footlets from Favorite Socks, but am having difficulty with the short row heel. Specifically the instructions here:
Sl 1 pwise, (p1, k1) 12 times, p1, pick up and knit the next wrap tog (??!!) with the previously slipped knit st, pick up and purl the foll wrap tog with the previously slipped purl st, then work established rib to end-of-round marker - 2 wrapped sts rem at beginning of next round, after marker.
Erm, okay. I'm not sure if the above means that I need to go ahead and work the other sts that aren't on the heel? I don't know. If anyone has this pattern and could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
For now, I'm spending the day at a training seminar and working on the Diamond Scarf for Dad.
|