Do you ever have days where all you want to do is go back home and crawl under the covers and hide forever?
Today is one of those days. I don't know what it is, but I'm extremely tired almost to the point of non-functional. I need a motivator to make it through today, so here are some good things to keep my mood up.
1. I won a contest at Brooklyn Handspun! This is the very first time that I have ever won anything!! Color me extremely excited!!
2. There are only three days of work this week. Monday I had training outside of work, which doesn't count and I'm taking Friday off because husband's sister and niece are coming into town.
3. Monday is Memorial Day, a much, much, much needed day off.
4. I have 3 "Sick Days" that may be used up in the very near future.
Hmmm... it seems that I may need a vacation (or at least a few full days to do nothing but sleep). If you don't hear from me in the next week please assume that I am spending every free moment under the covers. And if you happen to have any extra energy that you don't need and would like to donate, it would be much appreciated.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Things to look forward to.
Posted by
The Gadabout Knitter
at
9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|