There are two things that are frustrating the crap out of me today.
1. There are so many pictures on my camera that I need to go through and upload to the computer. Unfortunately, there just isn't enough room on my computer at the moment. (Soon to be even less room on the computer as soon as all the software that I need for school comes in and has be loaded on here too).
2. Sea Silk. I'm working on my mom's birthday present - a lovely stole. But the sea silk has been a pain ever since we (the hubs and I) wound it. It has not been behaving AT ALL! It took both of us about an hour to wind, since it was skeined all funky and kept knotting up. Now even though we wound it very carefully, it's still somewhat knotted in the ball and I constantly have to stop and untangle the yarn. It's seriously slowing down my knitting!
There are good things though.
1. School is going well so far. The first week has been fun and I've already learned a lot. I'm excited about the projects for my class - hopefully I'll do well, especially as the only non-BFA student in the class.
2. Thursday the hubs and I celebrated our fourth anniversary, which we celebrated by watching my brother's soccer team make it to the regional finals, and we made it home to watch the winter finale of Fringe. :)
3. The software I need for school - I was able to get at a HUGE discount (we're talking about a $2,500 discount) which is uber awesome! Now if only it would stop being backordered and come to my house.
4. Tonight we're having dinner with our friends, Gerwerken and her family. Fun times will be had with her super cute kiddos, and hopefully she and I will be able to wrangle the sewing machine into submission!
And seriously, before this weekend is over - I will get the pictures off of the camera and post some pictures of my current WIPs!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Frustrating
Posted by
The Gadabout Knitter
at
10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|