I'm gonna let you in on a little secret...
You have to lean in real close ok?
...today is my birthday. Shhhh!! Don't tell anyone else okay?
That said, I made out like a bandit. This has been the best birthday ever! The best part is that I really didn't do anything super-special. I got a happy birthday text from my sister at midnight o'thirty... went to work... ran errands... and came home.
The husband cooked dinner and we watched movies in our pjs. It was a great way to spend the day.
The parents are back in this country and they brought me the best vacation present ever! (Granted they went to Australia and New Zealand, the wool capital of the world, and I asked for a sheep...)
Since they couldn't get a live sheep on the plane, they brought me a little sheep and a kangaroo! Oh and that behind them???
A kilo of lovely carded Perendale wool!! (Huh, it's ironic that I just named one of my Tribal Wars villages Perendale.) Not sure what this is going to be or how it's going to be spun yet, but it is just so pretty to look at and pet!
Tomorrow, lots and lots of photos of other bandity things!! (Which is a good thing since there isn't much knitting getting done over here). :)
|