Sooooo... yesterday on my way home I stopped in at my LYS to "prepare" for Christmas, by using up the last bit of my birthday gift card. I ran in (and didn't stay for knit night - there were groceries in the car) because there has been a project that has been calling to me from so many blogs... This one
I can't help myself. There are soooo many gorgeous ones out there and even though I really dislike most scarves, I'm hoping that interesting color changes will be my friends and will keep it interesting enough for me to not want to put it down.
Hopefully the two colors of Noro I picked up will go together well and that husband won't be embarrassed to wear this scarf.
Kureyon in 233
Kureyon in 219
Another skein of Cascade Heritage also jumped into my hands... eventually to be socks for me.
Colorway 9931
Now seriously... I'm stashbusting. (Till after the holidays anyway).
|