Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy week

Doesn’t it seem like those weeks when you’re really tired end up being the ones that don’t allow you to take a nap or get to bed early? I have a few posts queued up awaiting pictures and I have the best of intentions every day to go home, take the pictures and upload the post… but it always seems to be dark when I get home.

(I do understand that it being winter and all that there is less daylight – but I get off work at 3ish… you’d think there’d be plenty of time).

Monday the husband and I had a splendid date. We went out to eat at a new restaurant downtown and then saw the Trans Siberian Orchestra perform. Not only was the music great, they had a killer lightshow. Although I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone with sensitivity to strobe… that would be bad.

Tuesday came with a frenzy of cleaning – Company came and left just in time for us to watch Fringe.

And Wednesday brought a church function/baby shower that lasted until 8. – I told the mother-to-be that I would make her some newborn sized hats for her son, since she was having difficulty finding hats small enough. I need to get on Ravelry and see what free patterns are out there, but in anyone has any recommendations I’d appreciate them all!

Tonight looks free. So hopefully I can go home, take some pictures, get a few posts ready… and maybe even spin a bit!! That’s the plan. We’ll see how it goes.