Wow it’s almost Friday already! Thank God for short work week!
I must admit that very little knitting has been done this week (after Monday of course). Tuesday I decided in my exhausted state, which was totally my own fault for staying up all weekend and Monday, I was in no shape to be knitting. The connection between the brain and the hands was just not there and after a row on my FLS I decided to do something else.
So I read. And took naps.
Other than book progress, an additional inch of the FLS and a longer foot of my Artyarns socks I have nothing new to show for this week. Instead here's some handspun from about a month ago. I couldn't post about it until now, since it was intended for a swap partner.
Fleece Artist (100% wool, can't remember the sheep type... either BFL or Merino). And to be honest... can't remember the WPI or total finished length, I did write them down on a moo card to send to my swap partner, Aberdonian... but forgot to add notes for myself. :(
I think my brain needs a bit more rest to be functional. I'll go work on that.
|