After a few months sitting in the WIP bag I've finally decided what to do with my Feather and Fan shawl and my Icarus shawl.
I've been finding it very difficult to find rovings that will match my Feather and Fan, so I've frogged the whole thing and will be adding some of the pound of brown Romney in between each of the other colors of roving. I'm not sure if I should have big stripes of the brown in between each color, or if I should alternate every other row. What do you guys think?
Icarus is also on it's way to frog pond. I'm saving up to purchase enough of Knitting Notions Bamboo/Merino blend (a fingering weight) to reknit Icarus. The laceweight is just too fiddly for me right now. I don't have the patience after work to knit laceweight for long periods of time. So that's that.
Oh... and I may have made a large purchase for my own Clapotis... ;)
|