Look at what arrived in my mailbox today!!
Brooks Farm Solana in Mountain Air. Three skeins for my very own Clapotis!!! I squeeed aloud when I opened the package. It is so soft, soooo squishy, and so gorgeous!! (It totally takes the cake as my new favorite yarn!!) It's shimmery and the colors blend together so well. I'm tempted to use these as a pillow until they are all used up.
I may have to wind one up and cast on... you know, just to see how the colors will work up! ;)
And did I mention the shipping?? I ordered these Saturday night, which means they didn't get the order until Monday. Yesterday I received the tracking number and today they're here!! Uber speedy delivery!
(PS - The last post's projects are still in timeout. However I did pick up 5 mm DPNs on my way home today as well as frog back the heel of my dad's sock yesterday and reknit a heel flap).
|