Saturday, July 5, 2008

Update on 2008 Goals

Back in January I compiled a list of the things that I would like to accomplish this year.

The List


1. Begin Icarus Shawl (and work on it steadily. Maybe every Monday?)
2. Knit a toe-up, short-row-heeled sock. Since I know how to do neither of these things.
3. Frog and restart Husband's sweater. It will be knit in the round instead of flat because it was just too fiddly flat.
4. Finish at least 4 socks.
5. Figure out something to use up all the handspun (other than scarves, we are disliking the scarves!)

Erm, so I haven't done very well on the list. The only thing that I can cross off is number 4. Well, I guess 1 is done since I did begin it... Number 2 is not even on the radar. Husband's sweater has been frogged, it hasn't been restarted. And I guess the Feather and Fan Shawl means number 5 is completed.

Heh, I guess I haven't done all that bad on the list.

If you made New Years Resolutions/Goals... how have you done with your lists?