Sunday, June 29, 2008

Convergence Haul (Photo Heavy)

We made it back from Tampa safely, goodies in hand, pockets lighter. ;) Convergence was seriously awesome and I didn't even take any classes! There were vendors galore, and there were a lot more vendors selling yarn than I thought there would be. Of course there were a lot of looms too, but I resisted the temptation to take on another hobby. (Of course I may end up borrowing a loom from a friend to make dishtowels that I saw that were gorgeous!)

Anyway, I was very good and didn't buy everything that I wanted to... and I was actually extremely good about resisting Shell's enabling. (Although I think she was not as lucky resisting my enabling...)


From the Yarn Barn of Kansas I picked up 8 oz of Merino Top roving in Sage and 4 oz of Merino/Tencel Roving in Burnt Amber


4 oz of Navajo Churro Roving was aquired from Esther's Place
and 8 oz of Frabjous Fibers Merino Roving from Susan's


There was one yarny purchase from Knitting Notions who just released a Merino/Bamboo blend that is so delicious that it had to come home with me (along with a Sock Keeper that I forgot to take a picture of).



Japanese Fabric and Beads for the husband...

And the biggest purchase of all

A Navajo Spindle. :D


I resisted the Habu Stainless Steel, the Redfish Rovings, all the lovely cones of Cotton that seemed to be everywhere and books galore! (Although, there may be some Habu purchased in the near future).