Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Overload

Wow, take three days off of internet communication/blog reading... come back and there are 83 blogposts to catch up on! I totally admit to skimming most of them. I don't even want to share how many work emails I had this morning. It was not a nice number to have to sludge through.

But! The three day weekend was wonderful! There was very little knitting accomplished, but lots of spinning was done as well as quite a bit of napping and snuggling on the couch with husband watching movies.

It was totally worth the information overload that I'm experiencing now with re-entry.

Oh! You're not here for random thoughts? Maybe you're more interested in...


Or this?

(Both the Yarn Wench, Faulkland wool in Cherry Sizzle [top] and Wild Rose).


Or maybe you're not a Red person, but prefer cooler colors??



The first picture on the bobbin is 2 oz of Spunky Eclectic's Merino/Tencel blend in (I forget and promise to check and update when I get home). And the roving is 2 oz of Corriedale that I dyed to match. Needless to say, I'm extremely pleased with the final result. It's an even 12 wpi and very fluffy even without a whacking.

Or maybe you don't like blue either... so how about some green?




Wollmeise 80/20 in Frosch, won from Wendy at Wendy Knits. Seriously, droolworthy and soft and squishy and currently sitting on my table in a place of honor, frequently picked up and smooshed and patted. Total yarn love!