My computer died. Well, actually it was killed. By spyware. Spyware that won't let me on to get it off, so therefore the computer stays off. How that makes it beneficial for the spyware, I have no idea.
I'm able to get online at work, however there is no way that I can upload pictures on the work computer so any posts between now and whenever I can get my computer fixed will be photoless. :(
Hopefully there will be someone who can fix my poor computer so I won't have to purchase another one. If it's dead and gone for good, well... I'll be photoless a long long time since I can't afford another computer anytime soon.
But the good news is, I promised husband to clean and organize our bedroom (which is a terrible mess) before I left for Orlando on the 9th and now that the computer is dead, I may actually get other stuff accomplished!! (Like cleaning and knitting!)
The first Jaywalker is finished (since Thursday). And there was quite a bit of spinning this weekend... No pictures of course. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it. :)
Monday, March 31, 2008
Dead and Gone
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|