Thursday, January 10, 2008

One down one to go.



Technically this could be the first "completed" knit for 2008! But I think since it's supposed to be a pair that this will be the unofficial first FO of 2008.

You might notice that the ends haven't been woven in yet. No, it's not because I was too lazy and busy watching "Haunted Mansion" (which wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be). I have to make sure that my mom fits these before I cut the cord and weave in... you know, in case I have to rip back and reknit. That'll be done Sunday sometime after lunch, soooo... then I'll be able to start on the second.

Icarus is sort of coming along. I had to unknit half of row 23 then I reknit and finished a few more rows before I noticed a YO where no YO was meant to be... so... I don't know yet if I'm going to frog back the 5 or so rows... or try to drop the st down to the YO and reknit it up. (Which I have never done). What would you do?

Tonight I'll be at A's house for Craft Night and tomorrow is Knit Night at Wooly Bully, so I'll be able to get some help if needed.

Speaking of! I have to go make Rice Crispy Treats!!

Until tomorrow!