Monday, January 7, 2008

Huzzah for Mondays!

The weekend was filled with late nights, friends, bonfires, and knitting and spinning!

I finally cast on for Icarus as well!



See one of my LYSes has a knit night on Fridays that was sorta started through the beauty that is Ravelry. So my friend A. and I decided that we would see who else would want to knit Icaurs with us and lo and behold there were four others! Not only does this mean lots of help if someone gets stuck, but we have motivation to finish the shawl in a reasonable amount of time! (And no, 4 years is not considered reasonable! Two years, maybe.) :)

Yesterday I took a break from my wips and sat down for some serious spinning. Buuuuut... it's still drying in the tub, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see!! Rest assured there has been spinning!

One last picture for good measure.