Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Well dear friends I managed to make it through my whirlwind trip to Tampa and through my meetings without any major mishaps. (The problem with being the planner is if anything goes wrong it's all your fault).

The only thing that allowed me to maintain my sanity was the surprise baby present which was solely knit (I'm about to change colors again! YAY!) and the fact that through the wonderfulness that is Ravelry the "shy" knitters of Tallahassee will be having a knit night this Friday at one of our LYS.

I have to go. There will be no chickening out from me as I promised cookies as incentive to get all the Ravelrers out there. I'm excited/nervous/petrified/giddy all in one.

Also started was Shedir but it's moving very, very slowly as there are lots of cables that I have to triple-check to make sure that I do properly. When it gets a bit bigger I will be sure to post pics.

And in ONE WEEK! I will be headed up to SAFF! Huzzah for vacations!