I'm home, safe and sound. A bit tired, but happy and content. There are a ton of pictures of our vacation, but you'll have to wait another day to see the fabulousness that is SAFF.
Waiting for me on my doorstep when I got home was a package from my SP! (Of course I opened it immediately instead of helping husband bring in the luggage and the dogs.)
All the tissue paper matches and some of it has sparkles!! (Which somehow ended up on husband's face...)
Yummy Dark Chocolate (and some of it has raspberries!!) And doggie treats.
A tiny little light that I can use to knit in the car at night (or read). I so would have used this on the trip! Good thing I have another one in November. :)
These are the tiniest, cutest stitchmarkers I have ever seen! And they match the color scheme beautifully!
Tofutsies in an awesome teal/purpley/kaki colorway. I believe that this wants to become a scarf instead of socks.
Oh beautiful Hemp! How you bring joy to my heart! This will most definitely become another market bag. One that will be lined and have a short strap to be my new favorite purse!
And what would this post be without thankful puppies patiently awaiting their treats?
Poor Uubu is blurry and Loki is in both shots because he was so excited he couldn't sit still for the pictures.
Thank you so much Secret Pal!
|