Um. Well. All I worked on was the surprise present for cousin's baby. I did manage to get almost an inch added to overall width (which at almost 50 minutes to complete a round, I thought was pretty impressive).
I did try to work on something(s) that I could post pictures of here. I tend to be more of a visual person and usually read a blog more in-depth if there are pictures and assume that many of you are like me. A small change purse was cast on and after completing half was frogged. Husbands sweater was going to be taken to a movie last night but didn't make it any farther than the car since I noticed that I messed up the last row and will also have to be frogged back. Thankfully I have a lifeline only 3 rows down.
For some reason yesterday, while being an incredibly warm Florida day, had a winter sky. Clear, crisp and cloudless. This made me want to finish all my current projects in preparation of a "cold" (really, Florida doesn't get cold) winter.
I'm hoping this feeling lasts the rest of this week and progress will be made on more than just the baby present.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Weekend Update
Posted by
The Gadabout Knitter
at
5:31 PM
Labels: Cousin's Baby
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|