Monday, July 30, 2007

What a Good Monday!!!

Woo Hoo! The week has begun with a bang! I won a contest from Annie at Tangled Yarn!!

Not only that but I have some lovely Yarn Pr0n for everyone.


Cherry Tree Hill in Bark


Cherry Tree Hill in Teal Green

And last but not least....

Fleece Artist Roving, Silk Wool Sliver. I don't know what colorway this would be, but it's a beautiful red/garnet/white color.

The roving is to go with this

Yeah, I caved and got a spindle. Purchased from Angora Craft. I love this thing!!

Progress on the garter stitch scarf.




There was 12 inches added in the last week, making the scarf a whopping 43 inches! (I promise in the first picture the measuring tape is taut). I'm so excited that this scarf is almost done. It looks like a sleeve. It isn't the worst first knit project ever, and thankfully husband has promised to wear it. There are a ton of accidental increases and a few random yarn overs here and there in the beginning. But it's all good. My oldest (and first) project is almost over completed.

Oh, the only bad part of today is that I think my left pinky is busted. I blame rock climbing yesterday. I also ripped a hole in my middle finger. Now the pinky is buddy-taped to my ring finger. Hopefully it will be better in time for climbing tomorrow. (Or that I can climb with a broken finger... I'm working on a semi cast with training tape... Thank God, finally I get to use my degree!) :)