Saturday, July 7, 2007

In Need of Some Mojo

Please, if you have any to spare, send some Mojo my way!

I'm stuck. The socks are finished, a ton of projects already on the needles most of them (ok, so two of them... no, make that three) have "deadlines". The diamond scarf was due last Christmas but we are now shooting for dad's birthday in November. Yeah, it hasn't been worked on in a month or more.

Padded Footlets have been started, frogged, started again and frogged again. These are a Christmas present as well but the rate they're moving I'll be lucky if they are done by next Fourth of July.

And Cousin's baby project. Baby's due in November/December. Problem is I'm going to end up with about a million sts per round on this sucker. I hope they all fit on the needles.

Plus I have two projects on the needles for husband...

I just want to cast on my Icarus shawl and worse yet! I really badly want to knit the mystery stole that is popping up everywhere. But no! I will be strong (at least about the shawl). I'm determined that Icarus will be my first shawl.

So get my mind off of all this... I cleaned the house, am finishing up laundry, and am searching for a new couch and a reasonable bedroom set... Help!