Padded Footlets have been frogged again... this time indefinitely (at least with this yarn anyway). I was having way too much trouble figuring out the directions for the heel, as well for some unknown reason having an unevenly distributed sts on needles irks me.
I would like to knit these at a later date, and most likely for myself as I foresee many mistakes artistic liberties taken with the heel. Enough so that I wouldn't want to gift them to anyone, much less my mother-in-law.
So I'm on the hunt for a pattern that fits the giftee. But this will have to wait as I am traveling again tomorrow through Wednesday night. ... Sure it may be a short trip but I guarantee it will be drawn out and tedious as I will have to spend almost the whole of both days with my boss and very little time to recharge and to knit.
If you happen to think of me, pray that I make it through with some shred of sanity.
Monday, July 16, 2007
The Decision Is In
Posted by
The Gadabout Knitter
at
9:34 PM
Labels: Padded Footlets
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|