Monday, June 4, 2007

Time? Time? Anybody have some Time?

First sock update.



Yes, yes I had wanted to have it completed this weekend. Problem is I sorta got sidetracked. There was a realization that I will be gone ALL of next week on a work trip (again). Panic set in as I figured out all that needed to be accomplished before I leave and therefore little knitting was done. Not only that but I'm trying to plow my way through washing the fleeces. So what little time I had between panic attacks was spent washing wool.

Seriously, how do multi-crafters do it? I've read about "Tuesdays is for spinning" which seems like a good idea, but "Wednesdays is for wool washing" just doesn't sound appealing. Maybe "Fridays are for carding"? Plus it's been taking me quite a few rinses to get all the soap out so it's been going slowly.

If you're a multi-crafter how do you do it?