Sunday, May 27, 2007

Oh What a Beautiful Morning!!!

I woke up this morning, went looking for the dogs to let them out and I found this.



What are they looking at you ask? Well, remember how I told you that husband's sister was coming to visit?? She didn't come alone... in fact she brought quite a few friends! :)









Currently in my backyard there are: 2 adult sheep, 1 adult goat, one baby dwarf goat, one baby pig and one rabbit.

It's really funny because as I'm writing this, near the front window there are people walking, biking, and driving by and slowing down because they hear the animals in the backyard, but they can't see them. (Two bikers have come up and down our street three times since I began writing this).

Oh and there is so much more to tell you!! But I'm being "antisocial" by staying on the computer, so you will have to wait until tomorrow! :)

PS - See the black sheep?? Well I have a plan to ensure that she stays here... cross your fingers that it works!