Ok, you can let it pour now. Sock is done and pictures are taken! Woo hoo!
I now present to you... my sock.
Pattern: Cookie A's Monkey Socks
Materials: Cherry Tree Hill Yarn in Wild Cherry
Needles: 2.75mm
Begin Date: Erm... March 27th (Yeah but at least I finished it before a month was up! Even if it's just barely.)
The Cherry Tree Hill yarn knit up beautifully! The foot seems almost to barber-stripe with the purple, but only if you look REALLY hard. And there is only one "splot".
Do you see the pink splot? I sorta like it too. At least I will always know which sock I knit first, unless of course the other one knits up exactly the same! and that would be no fun.
I guess I have to start knitting scarves now. :(
My sock is already lonely. It needs it's mate. Poor sad sock. Maybe I should hang it up near my knitting chair so that it may speed up the scarves.
|