So I've taken this weekend off from knitting. Well, lets just say that this weekend just wasn't conducive to knitting. We went to an early St. Patty's day bash at a friends house and then spent all day Saturday just lounging around the house in the beautiful north Florida weather.
So since nothing knitting related (or anything related) was accomplished this weekend I will introduce to you my baby. No, not husband, he is my other baby. I had this one before husband came along, and I spoil him rotten.
Yes, Atlas is a Rottweiler. No, he is not vicious in any way. In fact he is a big baby, although he does protect me when husband is away, as well as from the mailman, the garbage truck and the UPS truck. He is almost 4 years old, and a whopping 130lbs. At first he didn't really like husband but he has gotten used to not being the only "boy" in my life anymore.
Atlas knows all his commands in German, like sit, lay down, go away, etc... he also loves to watch Big Sky Bears on Animal Planet. That is the one show that he will sit and watch time and time again. Thankfully for me it is on quite often. He also very much enjoys chasing reflections and smoke from the bonfires at our house. His favorite spot is on my lap, and having his ears rubbed.
And now, a snapshot of my Friday night.
You gotta love husbands and fire. :)
|