Tuesday, February 27, 2007

To Knit or Not to Knit

What a stupid question. There is nothing new on the knitting front here. The scarf for dad is taking forever! I don't know why I find it tedious and boring. Try as I might, there is usually only 3 or 4 rows worth of progress each time I sit down to work on it.

I will be leaving for Atlanta however for a business trip for the whole of next week, and hopefully it will see some substantial progress while I'm away from husband. Granted that means that I shouldn't take any socks, or any other project for that matter, because I know it will be cast aside in favor of some more entertaining knitting. Heaven forbid that I also be only two (TWO!) blocks away from a yarn store in Atlanta...

Maybe it will be closed by the time all the meetings end. (Yeah right! It looks like the universe is against me finishing the scarf in the near future.)

In other news I'm planning on joining SP10. I figured it would be a good way to meet other knitters and I will be forced to stop lurking on so many blogs. I will need all the help I can get!