If there was a competition for the worlds best procrastinator, I think I would be a top contender.
Take this very instant for example. I really should be doing homework. Instead, I've caught up on 400+ blog posts that I haven't read (ok, well I scanned most of those), I did some housework - which shows just how much I don't want to work on my homework, and now I'm playing games on Facebook.
I wish there was some knitting or spinning to show you, but between work (I've been trying to get a grant written and sent off for the last two months), and school, I've been lucky to get 3 rows of my mom's Christmas/birthday/Mother's Day present done each day.
The weekends haven't been much better on the crafting front. Again, there's always schoolwork, and either husband and I have been out of town or we've been helping my parents fix up their house to list it on the market. (They'll be moving as soon as my brother graduates from high school this May, and the house sells).
Which has lead to the other "project". I've been living in denial, thinking that I'm a minimalist (which I guess I still am compared to some). But there has been carloads of my stuff that has been stored at my parents house for the last 4 years, which suddenly needs to find a home in my cozy abode. We have one spare room and that is already full-to-bursting with boxes stacked up in every available inch, and there are still more boxes to come. On the list of priorities, going through and purging belongings in high on the list, but there just isn't enough time in the day! (And don't we all know how that feels??)
Anyway. Maybe one day soon there will be time again for crafting. Until then, here's a pretty picture of my sister at my cousin's wedding last weekend. :)

|