
A. (Gerwerken Crafts) has given me the KReATIV blogger award! Coming from the person who got me into this whole mess to begin with... well, thank you A! :)
The rules of the Kreativ Blogger Award are thus;
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people…tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!
So things I love.
1) The Husband - The man worked two jobs and is going to school and still puts up with my not so good days. He also keeps the whole house in order when there's a knitting deadline so I can finish.
2) The puppies - There is nothing better than coming home to three boys who want nothing more than to be loved and cuddled.
3) My family - As crazy as they can be, I love them all. Things are always entertaining when the family gets together.
4) A. and P. - Our best friends. People who we can always be ourselves around. And totally have a blast with when we hang out.
5) Shell - The girl is my sanity at work. She puts up with my daily emails of the craziness that is working for state government and other craziness. She is also extremely generous with her time, her knowledge and her resources.
6) The Friends of Piddleloop - The people that I've met here never fail to make me laugh and are so supportive when others are going through rough times.
7) Naps - I know this might be a stupid thing to love, but there is nothing better than a good nap to make a day better... especially if Numbers 1 and 2 are napping too. :)
Seven blogs I love:
(I love A's blog of course... but here are seven others).
1)My sister, Pliki
2)Shell
3)Piddleloop
4)Cheryl over at Cabled Sheep
5)Not Scarlett
6)Turtlegirl
7)Knitting on Impulse
|