1) Cold weather and
2) Speedy delivery!
So yesterday, I stopped by the LYS for Knit Night and to meet up with NotScarlett and her adorable puppy. A few weeks back she was having a contest and I happened to win a gorgeous skein of Yarn Pirate!!

It's Icicle in the merino/tencel blend and totally droolworthy! (Not to mention oh so shiny). I had to wrap it back up and hide it until I finish my husband's socks and my sister's hat, because it is just so tempting to wind it up and cast on something new!
Thank you so much Sarah! I love it!!
Also today, I ordered my birthday/Christmas present from my parents. Hopefully, arriving at my house before Friday will be this. A new camera for my second job! I'm so excited I can't wait and I wish the post would come this very instant!!
What a wonderful way to start the weekend! :)
|