This little interview has been making it's way around blogland. Figured since we've been having rainy, dreary (not-good-phototaking) weather, I'd jump on the bandwagon.
Me: What is your favorite thing about my knitting?
H: Laughing It makes you happy.
Me: What is your least favorite thing about my knitting?
H: You don't do anything else.
Me: Well I spin!
H: No comment
Me: What is something I have knitted that you recall as being good?
H: The shawl you just made is freakin awesome!
(Note: He means the Clapotis)
Me: Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby?
H: Ah... yeah, I guess it's a little on the expensive side of most hobbies.
Me: Do you have any hobbies?
H: Yes. Bonsai
Me: What are your hobbies?
H: See above. Oh and collecting. Coins, Fossils, Rocks, Swords.
Me: If we compared money spent on hobbies, who would win?
H: I donno. It's pretty close.
Me: Has my knitting in public ever embarrassed you?
H: No. I think it's cool.
Me: Do you know my favorite kind of yarn?
H: Uh, no.
Me: Care to take a guess?
H: Dream in... something?
Me: Dream in Color. Yeah, probably my favorite sock yarn so far.
Me: Can you name another blog?
H: Stephanie's...
Me: The Yarn Harlot
H: Yeah, hers.
Me: Do you mind that I want to check out yarn stores everywhere we go?
H: No. As long as you let me check out stores that I want to go to. Even if you didn't let me I wouldn't mind too much.
Me: Do you understand the importance of a swatch?
H: No. I know it's important but I don't know what it does. I know you've told me before.
Me: It lets you know how many stitches per inch you would get with a particular yarn and certain size needles.
Me: Do you read my blog?
H: Occasionally
Me: Have you ever left a comment?
H: I think so.
Me: I can't remember either.
Me: Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit?
H: Yeeesss...
Me: Is there anything you would like to add in closing?
H: I love you and I'm proud of your hobby.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Interview with a Husband
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|