Monday Tuesday was just one of them days. You know the kind.
Firstly there is a hole being cut into the wall of our room. Which means there is drywall dust everywhere. So no sleeping in my bed for the next few days. Sleeping on the couch = no fun.
Secondly, I actually made it all the way to work without realizing that I'd forgotten my glasses at home. *Sigh* (Yes, I drove all the way to work without my glasses.) No glasses just means that the entirety of the day was spent squinting at the computer screen.
Two of them were presents for my secret pal, but the other two... the other two are all mine! All mine! Not yours! All mine! (Sorry, a bit overexcited.)
Oh, you want to see what I got?
Ok, well I guess I can/should show you! ;)

Flawful Fibers Lily Pad

Yarn Wench Hydrangea

Yarn Wench Fireside
Oh the spinning joy that they will be! After Christmas knitting is done of course... or maybe they'll be spun right away... or as a reward for finishing Christmas projects.
|