I've been meaning to post this for the past week, but I kept forgetting to take a picture! My friend A. who taught me how to knit got me a really awesome birthday present that everyone should have.

That's not the best picture, but since I'm by myself you can't really get a good shot of what it looks like when it's in use. It's a Humes of Delaware, Yarn Keeper Bracelet. Let me tell you, I can now knit husband's sweater while running on the eliptical! This should be required in every knitting basket!
And to my knitting basket... well, not much progress has been made on anything (yet again). Although it's raining and I took the rest of the day off as I had an eye appointment earlier. Eyes are back to normal. So I think the rest of this dreary day will be spent on the couch with the Embossed Leaves Sock.
ETA: @6:54 p.m. - Action shots will come when husband gets home! :) Promise!
|